We are pleased to be receiving COVID-19 vaccines for residents and team members. Read more for updates.
We’re here for you when you need us
At our assisted living community, maintain an engaging lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of our assisted living community in St. Augustine, Florida: the assurance of support 24/7. Choose from a variety of spacious apartment residences, all handsomely appointed with private bathroom and kitchenettes.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
Fullschedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Learn more about how assisted living at Westminster St. Augustine can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions – click here to contact us or call (877) 214-0962.