For those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, we can offer just the right level of support and assistance with the assurance of support 24/7. That’s the benefit of assisted living at Westminster St. Augustine. Choose from a variety of apartment residences, all handsomely appointed with private bathroom and kitchenettes.
Supportive Engagement Programming
Our unique Memory Support programs are designed on a Montessori method to ensure their support is personalized and engaging.
- We offer residents a specialized program to support cognition.
- We encourage residents to participate in meaningful, effective and engaging activity.
- Our aim is to preserve their independence and provide the assurance of quality care.
The Westminster Difference
Memory Care is part of Westminster St. Augustine, a Life Plan Community in St. Augustine’s World Golf Village, serving more than 250 residents with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Nursing Care, Rehabilitation and more. Our philosophy of Person-Centered Care offers a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality through lifestyle transitions. We are committed to offering your loved ones the highest quality of person-centered care.
Our Services and Amenities
- Personalized engagement programming based on the Montessori method
- Customized “Small Bites” dining program
- Support with functional tasks like grooming and dressing
- Games and puzzles
- Baking and cooking activities
- Arts and crafts
- Beauty salon and barber shop on site
- Home-like personal spaces for family visits and socializing
- Tactile stimulation exercises
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for memory support:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Rapid Recovery short-stay rehabilitation available
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Learn more about how assisted living at Westminster St. Augustine can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions – contact us today or call (904) 664-2174.