Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of our assisted living community in St. Augustine, Florida: the assurance of support 24/7. Choose from a variety of spacious apartment residences, all handsomely appointed with private bathroom and kitchenettes.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
Assisted Living Services
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Learn more about how assisted living at Westminster St. Augustine can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions – click here to contact us or call (877) 382-0152.