Are you curious why so many people you know are moving into Saint Augustine independent living communities? We put together a list of the top 7 reasons Westminster Saint Augustine is the perfect match for so many seniors.
- Lakeview dining, cafés, and pubs.
- No more cooking or doing the dishes, all you need to do is sit back and order your favorite dish off the menu and enjoy the waterfront view.
- The neighborhood.
- If you are looking to move somewhere sunny, what better place than in a Saint Augustine independent living facility? At Westminster St. Augustine, we are surrounded by beautiful nature preserves. However, it’s still just a short drive away from the beaches, shops, and restaurants that define the historic coast lifestyle.
- Here are some of our favorite things: heated swimming pool, fitness center, putting green, bocce court, beauty salon, library, and more! Our residents also get special privileges at World Golf Village. If you love golf and getting active, this is the perfect community for you.
- Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- If you decide to move to an independent living community like Westminster St. Augustine, then you are planning for your future. If you live in our independent living community and have an increase in medical care, you will have priority access to our short-term rehabilitation center, assisted living, and long-term nursing care.
- Maintenance-free living.
- This is not just the exterior of your apartment or villa home. This is an inside and outside maintenance plan. We manage the repairs and yard maintenance so you can just relax and have some fun! If you do not like doing chores, do not worry, we also offer bi-weekly housekeeping, arrange transportation for doctors’ appointments, shopping trips, and more.
- Here at Westminster St. Augustine, you can choose from apartments, patio homes, and single-family homes. Residences range in size from one-bedroom apartment homes to single-family homes with more than 2,000 square feet. Patio and single-family homes also feature private garages. No matter what choice you make, every residence is newly renovated with bright, open floor plans, including floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and high-quality cabinetry and flooring. You can even find a room that has a water or nature reserve view. Take a look at our spacious floorplans here.
- When you select to work with Westminster Pharmacy Services you get a team approach to managing your prescriptions. We only offer these services to our residents, and we make sure that you are receiving the medications that are right for your unique needs so that there are no negative interactions. We also have nurse consultant services, billing support, and customer care representatives to help you with any of your pharmacy needs.
There are a variety of reasons so many seniors are choosing to move into Saint Augustine independent living communities. If you have questions about Westminster St. Augustine, visit our website here for more information. You can also contact us and schedule a tour. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your unique needs.